Jarkko Organic Cotton Jacket
This tailored yet relaxed organic cotton jacket is perfect for work and casual occasions. A bit looser fit and washed twill gives a more casual look. Can be paired with Seppo trousers and Henri t-shirt for everyday use. Easy to combine also with black and blue FRENN items for modern worker look.
- Unlined body and button closure
- Comfortable to wear due to the stretchy material
- Side vents
- Patch pockets on front
Material & Care
- Premium quality 97% GOTS organic cotton, 3% elastane
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Fabric made in Germany by Kindermann
- Recycled paper buttons from Italy
- Garment made in Latvia by ATJ Production
- Designed in Helsinki Finland by Antti Laitinen
- Gentle machine washing at 30°C and cool ironing
- Please do not tumble dry, it's not good for your jacket
- Leave it on the hanger after use
Find the right size
Take measurements of your own body and compare them to the numbers you can see in the chart below. The size that matches your own measurements would be the most suitable for you. This way we can avoid unnecessary returns.
If you have any questions about our sizing, can always call us or send a message in chat.
Shipping & return
Free shipping in Finland by Posti Green in 1-3 working days
Free pick-up from the flagship store in Helsinki
Free worldwide DHL GoGreen Express home delivery on all orders over 300€
DHL GoGreen Express home delivery in 1-3 working days: Finland 11,90€, EU 16,90€ and outside EU 29,90€.
Home delivery and fitting service in Great Helsinki area in Finland 11,90€: Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. Free on all orders over 300 €.
Free and easy exchange and return service within 14 days
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org