Quilted winter parka coat in Italian organic cotton and recycled polyester fabric with water and wind repellent feature. Paavo is easy to combine with Veikko vest, Daniel pullover and Seppo trousers in casual way.
- Fully lined body and 2 pocket inside
- Zipper closure
- Two side pocket with zippers
- Warmth: up to -20 celsius degrees
Material & Care
- Premium quality 66% organic cotton, 34% recycled polyester
- Fabric made in Italy by Olmetex Spa
- Body lining 100 % recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- 200g wadd: 100 % recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Zipper made in Italy by Lampo Spa
- Quilting: made Estonia by Marcon Holding Ou
- Garment made in Latvia by ATJ Production
- Designed in Helsinki Finland by Antti Laitinen
- Gentle washing at 30°C and cool ironing
- Please do not tumble dry, it's not good for your coat
- Leave it on the hanger after use and wash only when really needed
Shipping & return
Free shipping in Finland by Posti Green in 1-3 working days.
Free pick-up from the flagship store in Helsinki.
Free worldwide DHL GoGreen Express home delivery on all orders over 300€.
DHL GoGreen Express home delivery in 1-3 working days: Finland 11,90€, EU 16,90€ and outside EU 29,90€.
Home delivery and fitting service in Great Helsinki area in Finland 11,90€: Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. Free on all orders over 300€.
Free and easy exchange and return service within 14 days.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org