Jere Organic Cotton Denim Jacket
This tailored denim jacket is perfect for work and casual occasions. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton. Can be paired with Seppo trousers and Henri t-shirt for semiformal use. Easy to combine with black FRENN items for more contemporary look.
- Unlined body and two-button closure
- Comfortable to wear due to the stretchy material
- Side vents and piped seams to complete a well-finished look
- Patch pockets on front and chest & two inside pockets
- One-button cuffs with a blue thread - always on the right sleeve
Material & Care
- Premium quality 98% GOTS organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Washed denim
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Fabric made in Turkey
- Sleeve lining 100 % viscose
- Garment made in Latvia by ATJ Production
- Designed in Helsinki Finland by Antti Laitinen
- Dry cleaning and cool ironing
- Leave it on the hanger after use
Find the right size
Take measurements of your own body and compare them to the numbers you can see in the chart below. The size that matches your own measurements would be the most suitable for you. This way we can avoid unnecessary returns.
If you have any questions about our sizing, can always call us or send a message in chat.
Shipping & return
Free shipping in Finland by Posti Green in 1-3 working days
Free pick-up from the flagship store in Helsinki
Free worldwide DHL GoGreen Express home delivery on all orders over 300€
DHL GoGreen Express home delivery in 1-3 working days: Finland 11,90€, EU 16,90€ and outside EU 29,90€.
Home delivery and fitting service in Great Helsinki area in Finland 11,90€: Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. Free on all orders over 300 €.
Free and easy exchange and return service within 14 days
Customer service: email@example.com